The guys over at TechPowerUp! released a new version of their GPU identification tool. The new release adds support for AMD’s HD 6990, nVIDIA’s GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590, a couple of Sandy Bridge IGPs and fixes some issues.
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
- Added support for AMD HD 6990
- Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
- Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
- Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
- Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
- Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
- Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
- Several crash and stability fixes